The UK’s foremost guitar-wielding, loop-layering stand-up comedian.
Perhaps you know him from one of his myriad appearances in clubs, theatres and festivals throughout the known world, or from a TV or radio near you. Maybe you've even seen him on… Read more about his chequered past here!
- Fri 29th Sep 2023 Maidstone at Hazlitt
- Sat 30th Sep 2023 Ilkley at King’s Hall
- Sun 1st Oct 2023 Aberystwyth at Bowling Club
- #AdvancedFilmQuoteChallenge - don’t name the film, quote another line from it: ‘What colour was the boat house at Hereford?’ 11:23:36 AM June 23, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Kazbobbles Yeah, but I always am and I never do. 10:03:00 AM June 23, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Kazbobbles ReplyRetweetFavorite
Facebook Like Box
I'm running my next Marathon soon! You can donate to my JustGiving page here to help raise money for Sarcoma UK. All donations gratefully received!